The Garmin quatix® 7 multisport GPS smartwatch is a must-have watch for boat owners.
It combines the functionality of a Marine GPS Smartwatch with handy features like Tide Changes and Anchor Drag Alerts, as well as Waypoint Marking.
This rugged yet stylish watch boasts a sleek always-on 1.3” display, along with a stainless steel bezel, buttons, rear case, and QuickFit band system.
So, whether you're out on the water or simply enjoying a day on your boat, this watch is the perfect companion.
About this item
- Chargers weigh you down, so don’t take one. Go up to 18 days without needing to plug in.
- When you own a boat, you want to stay connected. quatix 7 is your answer.
- Touch or tap, it’s up to you. Use traditional buttons or the new touchscreen interface.
- No matter where you go, know where you are with coastal charts and inland maps.
- Kayak or kickbox, SUP or ski, quatix 7 has built-in activity profiles and is made for what you like to do.
- Off the grid or at your local spot, text messages and smart notifications1 will be able to find you.
Even when you’re not at the helm, you can control your boat. Access the autopilot app to change heading, engage pattern steering and follow a GPS route.
- View data — including water depth, engine RPM, wind, custom data and more — directly on your wrist when you connect your quatix 7 to your boat’s compatible devices.
- No need to return to the helm to mark each catch. Use your watch to place chartplotter waypoints from anywhere on the boat
- When it comes to sailing, don’t just time your start — visualize it Create a virtual starting line to time the perfect start. Also, use tack assist to see whether you are headed or lifted
- quatix 7 supports premier coastal charts featuring integrated Navionics® data.
- This smartwatch supports freshwater maps of the U.S. featuring integrated Navionics data.
⚠ Ca Residents: Proposition 65 warning