The Garmin Fenix 7S GPS watch is designed to endure long periods of use, allowing you to tackle any athletic or outdoor endeavor. It offers state-of-the-art training features, sports applications, and continuous health and wellness monitoring, ensuring you are always prepared for the challenge.
By integrating the finest qualities of our fitness and outdoor watches, the fēnix 7S multisport GPS watch delivers a combination of innovative design and exceptional performance, all while offering the comfort and convenience of being wearable seven days a week.
Battery performance: up to 11 days in smartwatch mode, up to 37 hours in GPS mode, and up to 26 days in Expedition mode
About this product
The 7S model is styled for smaller-size wrists.
Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance, elevation gain, and descents and flats.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity, and sleep.
Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Features an always-on 1.2 in. display and new, ultra-tough athletic design with a fiber-reinforced polymer case
- Use trusted button controls or the touchscreen interface to access selections
- Take your training to the next level with endurance and real-time stamina tracking, training status, advanced performance metrics, and 30+ built-in sports apps
- Get 24/7 health and wellness monitoring with wrist-based heart rate, Pulse Ox (not available in all countries), stress and enhanced sleep tracking
- This device is intended to give an estimation of your activity and metrics; it is not a medical device
- Navigate the outdoors with a higher level of positioning accuracy, thanks to updated multiband frequency and GNSS network support (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo)
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor the weather, and a 3-axis electronic compass.
- Additional navigation tools include built-in sensors for a 3-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter
- Find freedom and adventure with preloaded TopoActive maps—plus maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide
Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
- Connected features include smart notifications (when connected to a compatible smartphone), music storage, and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments
- Garmin Pay contactless payments are available in supported countries and payment networks only
- In smartwatch mode, enjoy up to 11 days of battery life; in GPS mode, enjoy up to 37 hrs. or up to 26 days in Expedition mode
⚠ Ca Residents: Proposition 65 warning