Introducing the Garmin Bike Edge 830: Your Ultimate Partner for Cycling Success
Who wouldn't want a cycling computer that is specifically designed to enhance your performance and provide valuable insights to help you improve? The Edge 830 is here to fulfill your needs, whether you're a professional cyclist aiming for the podium, a passionate endurance rider dreaming of a Kona qualification, or simply a biking enthusiast seeking adventure on gravel paths.
This lightweight marvel features a user-friendly touchscreen interface that allows you to easily access dynamic performance monitoring. Be in control of your stats, track your progress, and gain a competitive edge. With the Edge 830, you can leave no stone unturned in your quest for excellence.
Not just limited to serious cyclists, this versatile device is equally well-suited to the urban pedaler, the adventure addict who loves rugged terrains, and anyone in between. No matter your preference, the Edge 830 promises seamless integration into your riding routine.
Take charge of your cycling journey with the Garmin Bike Edge 830 – your new, reliable, and dedicated riding partner.
About this product
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when the device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing —which helps you ride like a local —plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge™ power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning